About Max the Tach
inTech Trailers is excited to announce our “Max the Tach” sponsorship program where we will select one grassroots team from North America to represent inTech Trailers during their 2018 racing season. The selected race team must be able to utilize our 28’ Max the Tach inTech Trailer as their primary racing trailer. The selected team cannot use any other trailer in conjunction with their racing program or efforts. Please make certain you are able to meet all of the requirements before applying for this program.
We are accepting applications until January 31, 2018 and will decide on a winner by the end of February. Good luck to all!!
- Provide license plates for the trailer (proof required)
- Provide insurance for the inTech Trailer & your tow vehicle (proof required)
- Be able to sign a lease agreement for the duration of the program
- Attend each event on your schedule with the inTech Trailer prepared to win!
- Report back to inTech after each event with your race results
- Handout literature at each event (supplied by inTech)
- Act as an ambassador for inTech Trailer at each event and represent inTech and your team in a professional and positive manner. Clean trailer, tow vehicle and race car
- Showcase the inTech Trailer and your racing program prominently at each event
- Regularly share your experiences with the inTech Trailer on your social media & website
- Provide inTech with images and video from your events showcasing the inTech Trailer
- Display all inTech provided marketing materials at each event
- Display large inTech logo prominently on your race car
- Provide inTech with your sponsors company names and logos for inclusion on the full vinyl trailer wrap and in printed materials that inTech will provide
- Trailer to be returned to inTech end of 2018 racing season
Any questions about the Sponsorship, Application Process, etc? If not, go to the apply section. Good luck!
apply for max the tach sponsorship
Ready to apply? Sweet! Can’t wait to see your submission. A couple things … Make sure you give yourself quite a bit of time with this application. We ask for some detailed info that may take time for you to find (ie. pics of team and stuff like that).
Another thing, applications not filled out completely will be automatically disqualified. There is a “save for later” option if you cannot finish it in one sitting, so no worries there. But, make sure you do come back and finish it.